Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors

5.0 out of 2 vote(s)
I am a Chartered Surveyor and have many years experience of valuing and providing survey reports on residential property in central London and in Bath and the surrounding area


Andrew Lashbrooke Limited

8 Brunswick Street



Tel: 01225 464 122
Email: info@alsurveys.co.uk

Website: http://www.alsurveys.co.uk

By keeping my overheads low I try to offer a competitive fee structure but without compromising on the professional quality of my reports. I also appreciate that many clients have a pressing timetable to complete a purchase or sale and am happy to comply with fast turnarounds.  Reporting and valuing period housing is a specialty and I am keen to emphasis the need to undertake repairs etc that are appropriate and sympathetic to the particular construction type and age. I aim to provide a personal service and am happy to discuss the survey and/or meet at the property if required.




Murray Fraser
Highly professional and efficient
Posted by Murray Fraser on 14-11-2020 16:40:41 | Rating:

Andrew was extremely thorough in his survey, efficient in terms of time and response and great value for money. He took the time to talk through the entire report even before sending it. He gave great guidance that went beyond the stock standard type findings. Highly recommend and will use him again for any future property surveys.

Cherry W
Great, punctual, engaged and efficient
Posted by Cherry W on 28-11-2018 11:52:15 | Rating:

Andrew Lashbrooke was a great find, he is a very nice man, he explained everything, and I could see the care he took in his report, he was cheaper than others and his service in my opinion was excellent. I'd use him again without question.

Show more

10 Years LogoRICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a fully qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What Survey Do I Need?

What type of survey do I need?

If you are looking for something more than a simple property valuation (highly recommended if you are buying a new property), there are two common "standard" types of survey.  Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS HomeBuyer survey

Building Survey (Structural Survey)

Moving Home?

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Want quotes for other services?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...