Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors


J Rainsbury

I am an independent RICS accredited Chartered Surveyor based in West Wales and am proud to offer a range of surveying services at a competitive price.

James & Pye Associates

James & Pye Associates Chartered Valuation Surveyors was established in 1989 and is a regulated RICS firm providing a wide range of residential property services to its clients

James Roland Bartram Ltd

* 17 years post-qualification and experience.

* 11 years local knowledge.

Joe Fraser Chartered Surveyors

Joe Fraser Chartered Surveyors are based in Stockton-On-Tees providing a friendly, professional property consultancy service throughout the North East.
We provide a wide range of services including HomeBuyer and Building surveys, to both residential and commercial sectors. Whatever service you require you can expect expert and professional advice delivered on time in a friendly manner.Our surveyors are members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) and all valuations are completed by RICS Registered Valuers. Get in touch today to discuss your requirements.

John Eaton

We are a professional firm of Chartered Surveyors and Valuers with long experience in :
1. The purchase, sale and valuation of business, commercial and residential real estate.
2. We also provide Building Condition Reports for buyers, landlords and tenants.
3. We prepare Valuation Reports on buildings and other assets for financial account.

JRM Boret Surveyors Limited

JRM Boret Surveyors Limited is a professional RICS registered surveying company offering a high quality, speedy and cost efficient services in all areas of London but particularly in Fulham, Hammersmith, Battersea, Barnes, Shepherds Bush, Mortlake, Earlsfield, Southfields, Earls Court, Clapham, Putn

JRV Surveys & Valuations Ltd.

JRV Surveys & Valuations -
We understand that purchasing a property can be stressful

RICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a fully qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What Survey Do I Need?

What type of survey do I need?

If you are looking for something more than a simple property valuation (highly recommended if you are buying a new property), there are two common "standard" types of survey.  Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS HomeBuyer survey

Building Survey (Structural Survey)

Moving Home?

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Want quotes for other services?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...