Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors


RER Property Consultants Limited

We offer a traditional and professional surveying and valuation service and products to all of our customers from individuals wanting surveys to large scale lenders requiring valuations.

Residential Design Consultant

Structural Building Surveys.

Richard Kilkelly

Richard Kilkelly - has over 30 years experience in residential and commercial property development.
Operates within a 50 miles radius of Maidenhead.

RJ Property Services

RJ Property Services Surveyors and Valuers are RICS accredited and RICS registered valuers which enable us to carry out RICS Valuations and RICS Home Buyer reports, We are proud to be part of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors installing confidence and professionalism in every survey that is carried out.

Robert Berenyi Chartered Surveyor

Chartered Building Surveyor with over 18 years of surveying experience. Services include Homebuyer Reports, Building Surveys, Defects Reports and Party Wall etc Act 1996. Covers North West London and Watford and can provide an efficient and competitive service.

Robinson Elliott Surveyors Ltd

Robinson Elliott Surveyors are Regulated by RICS and are RICS Registered Valuers.

Rockall Building Surveyors Ltd

Local company offering competitive pricing for full building surveys.

Roland George Chartered Surveyor

Chartered Building Surveyor (Regulated by the RICS). ~ Architectural Design and Planning Consultancy,
House and Building Surveys in Wrexham, Llangollen, Ruthin, Chester, Flint, Mold, and throughout North Wales

10 Years LogoRICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a fully qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What Survey Do I Need?

What type of survey do I need?

If you are looking for something more than a simple property valuation (highly recommended if you are buying a new property), there are two common "standard" types of survey.  Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS HomeBuyer survey

Building Survey (Structural Survey)

Moving Home?

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Want quotes for other services?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...