Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors

RICS residential Chartered Surveyors based in Brentwood, covering Essex, Kent, Herts and Greater London. Services include: Home Condition Reports, Homebuyers (with and without valuations) and Building Surveys. Also can provide Valuations for non-lending purposes.


Elementary Homes Chartered Surveyors

6 Clavering Gardens

West Horndon
CM13 3ND

Tel: 07930 581887

Website: https://www.elementaryhomessurveyors.co.uk
Faceboook: https://www.facebook.com/ElementaryHomesCharteredSurveyors/

Our company group has been established since 2007. We have twenty years of experience providing a range of house surveys including the Home buyers survey and Building survey . We are also experienced RICS registered valuers. We cover the local area as well as the surrounding areas of Essex, Hertfordshire and Kent, and, North, East and South East London including Greater London.     

As a company we will continuously aim to meet and exceed each of our customers expectations. Our team of helpful, friendly professionals will always go out of their way to ensure that our customers have complete confidence in the service that they are being provided. Each project undertaken by our team is met with a personalised service and treated with the highest level of quality, to ensure customer satisfaction. This way we hope that we can offer our customers peace of mind at a very stressful and trying time.




There are no reviews for this company yet..

Show more

10 Years LogoRICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (AssocRICS, MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What type of survey do I need?

Find out more about the different RICS Surveys

There are three standard RICS Survey Levels. Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS Level 1 Condition Report

RICS Level 2 HomeBuyer Report

RICS Level 3 Building Survey

Find more moving professionals!

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Need a conveyancer?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...