Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors

5.0 out of 2 vote(s)
The company of Paul Jackson Chartered Surveyors, Valuers and Land Agents currently specialise in the survey and valuation of residential and commercial property in the West Midlands and Worcestershire areas.


Paul Jackson Chartered Surveyors,Valuers and Land Agents

7 Dark Lane
South Staffs

Tel: 01384 877848


We are currently engaged in the sale and letting of residential properties with offices in Birmingham, Sandwell and Kinver, Stourbridge dealing with day to day transactions in the West Midlands area generally.   Specialist Valuation and Survey advice is available for Building Surveys, RICS Homebuyer Survey and Valuations, Matrimonial Valuations and Expert Witness Reports in all postcode areas B, DY, WV, WS, WR,    Sample reports and fee quotes instantly available on line at paul@pjsurveyors.co.uk either on 01384 877848 or 07977 445582.




Verified Customer
Positive Review
Posted by Verified Customer on 27-07-2020 08:50:07 | Rating:

I received 3 local surveyor details instantly, the quotea approx £100 or more except for 1 surveyor who gave an exact quote in minutes so I used Paul Jackson Chatered Surveyors, the survey was done within 48 hours, brilliant guy, brilliant service.

verified customer
Positive Review
Posted by verified customer on 19-07-2019 07:01:42 | Rating:

paul jackson came and did a survey om my aunts home today was very polite, thorough and professional.

Show more

10 Years LogoRICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (AssocRICS, MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What type of survey do I need?

Find out more about the different RICS Surveys

There are three standard RICS Survey Levels. Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS Level 1 Condition Report

RICS Level 2 HomeBuyer Report

RICS Level 3 Building Survey

Find more moving professionals!

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Need a conveyancer?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...