Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors

5.0 out of 1 vote(s)
Reid Building Consultants are Chartered Surveyors & Project Managers. Reid Building Consultants have a vast experience in Surveying including stock condition surveys, home buyers reports, Building Survey and Valuations.
We also provide Construction Management, Party Wall Awards, Planning Applications and Building Control approval.


Reid Building Consultants

19 Sancroft Road

East Sussex
BN20 8HA

Tel: 047964576799

Website: https://www.reidbuildingconsultants.co.uk


Reid Building Consultants can provide a wide range of services including Building Surveying, HomeBuyer Reports, Project Management, Contract Management, Valuation, Dilapidations, Planning and Party Wall Surveys.

At Reid Building Consultants we pride ourselves with providing a service and building relationships based on core values of professionalism, reliability, integrity and transparency.

We can provide a wide range of services to the Client at a competitive cost without comprising the quality of the service, We are a locally based company that have a broad knowledge of the property market and construction industry.

We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, the Chartered Institute of Builders and the Association for Project Management.



Cherry Reeder
Excellent in every way
Posted by Cherry Reeder on 07-07-2022 10:41:34 | Rating:

I used the website to find a local Building Surveyor. I contacted two of the suggested firms, one didn’t reply but Reid Building Consultants did and they were excellent in every way - I would recommend.

Show more

10 Years LogoRICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (AssocRICS, MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What type of survey do I need?

Find out more about the different RICS Surveys

There are three standard RICS Survey Levels. Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS Level 1 Condition Report

RICS Level 2 HomeBuyer Report

RICS Level 3 Building Survey

Find more moving professionals!

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Need a conveyancer?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...