Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors

Independent RICS qualified and regulated Residential Surveying firm and RICS Registered Valuer based in Truro, covering Mid and West Cornwall.


WJT Surveying Limited

Correspondence Only: 26 Moresk Close


Tel: 01872 396126



Independent RICS qualified and regulated Residential Surveying firm and RICS Registered Valuer based in Truro, covering Mid and West Cornwall. Specialising in providing pre-purchase RICS Home Surveys (Level 2 - Homebuyers Report and Level 3 Building Survey) and RICS red book valuations on freehold property - including Help to Buy valuations.

We are an RICS qualified and regulated residential surveying firm, and also members of the Residential Property Surveyors Association (RPSA) and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE).

Our ethos is quality rather than quantity. As an independent firm we are able to manage our diary and workload to ensure we deliver an excellent quality, thorough, comprehensive and jargon-free report to our clients in a timely fashion (most surveys and valuations delivered within 3 working days following inspection). We are more interested in providing this high level of service to you our client, than in churning out a higher volume of mainly pre-populated reports full of standard phraseology that typify the surveys provided by larger chain companies leaving you with more questions than answers.



There are no reviews for this company yet..

Show more

10 Years LogoRICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (AssocRICS, MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What type of survey do I need?

Find out more about the different RICS Surveys

There are three standard RICS Survey Levels. Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS Level 1 Condition Report

RICS Level 2 HomeBuyer Report

RICS Level 3 Building Survey

Find more moving professionals!

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Need a conveyancer?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...