Local Building Surveyors Logo - Find Local Chartered Surveyors

5.0 out of 1 vote(s)
A truly independent firm of General Practice Chartered Surveyors & Valuers based in Nantwich, specialising in residential survey and valuation work across Cheshire, North Staffords and North Shropshire. We are not owned by a financial institution as many of the larger firms of surveyors and estate a


Brooker & Co (Nantwich) Limited

12a Pepper Street


Tel: 01270 629967

Website: http://www.brookerandco.co.uk
Twitter: http://www.facebook.com/Brookerandco
Faceboook: https://twitter.com/BrookerCo

Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and we are an RICS regulated firm and Registered Valuers with BS EN 9001:2008 Quality Assured Status. From small terraced houses, to Multi-million pound fine Country Houses - we cover them all and we deal extensively with listed and period buildings.




verified customer
Positive Review
Posted by verified customer on 06-09-2018 09:55:41 | Rating:

The whole experience of dealing with Gavin has been fantastic, friendly, honest conversations with knowledgeable answers. The report itself exceeded my expectations. I received much more detail and advise than I thought this type of report would produce. I beleive this is down to Gavin taking more time on the report than he was being paid for which is excellant customer service. Following receiving the report promptly, Gavin took some to talk through my options, resulting in a correct decision being made to not purchase the property. Best money I've spent, I would highly recommend using Gavin (Brooker & Co.)

Show more

10 Years LogoRICS Tech Affiliate Logo

Also proudly powering the surveyor search on...

Thatch Advice Centre  The Moving Centre  Mortgage Squared

What is the RICS?

RICS - London

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is the organisation responsible for the training and regulation of Chartered Surveyors. To be listed on Local Building Surveyors, surveyors must be either a RICS Member (AssocRICS, MRICS/FRICS) or a Firm Regulated by the RICS, so you can be assured that your survey will be carried out by a qualified regulated professional.

Find out more about the RICS

What type of survey do I need?

Find out more about the different RICS Surveys

There are three standard RICS Survey Levels. Check out the links below to find out more:

RICS Level 1 Condition Report

RICS Level 2 HomeBuyer Report

RICS Level 3 Building Survey

Find more moving professionals!

Moving home? Need a mortgage advisor? Need a conveyancer?

Save time, find a local mortgage advisor, get quotes for conveyancing and more from reputable companies in your area. Our search and quote service is quick, easy-to-use, and FREE!

Secure Site

Secure Site - PadlockThis site is secured by SSL (https) so you can be sure your information is secure and cannot be intercepted. Click the padlock in your browser address bar for the certificate details. 

Surveyor Signup

If you are a RICS Chartered Surveyor and want to sign up, click here to find out more and sign up.

Become a Partner

Do you want to add value to your property website by adding our find-a-surveyor search facility to your site? Click here for more information...