Adding, Deleting and Suspending Services
- You have complete control of the services and pricing you wish to offer through each of your offices.
- Services and pricing can be set for each office in your account, as you may not wish to provide all services from all office locations, or price services the same at each office
- Individual services may be temporarily suspended - useful if you want to pause a service without deleting your pricing
- Deleting a service from an office deletes all associated pricing for that service at that office.
Adding a service
- To add a new service to an office, at the "Select Services and Set Pricing" screen click the Add new service" button.
- At the "Choose service" page select the office and the service you want to add, and click Save.
- The service will be added to the relevant office, and the default pricing matrix, if applicable, will be created.
- To set your pricing for the service, click the Change Pricing link for the office / service.
Note: You only need to set prices for those services where users are provided with quotes. These are: RICS Condition Report, RICS HomeBuyer Report, Building (Structural) Surveys, and Valuation Surveys. All "General Practice" type surveys are unpriced.
Please see Setting and Editing Prices for more details on pricing.
Suspending / Re-activating a service
You can suspend a service at any time as an alternative to deleting it. If you delete a service, all of your pricing relating to the service is deleted at the same time; if you suspend a service all the settings are retained but your listing will not be returned in search results.
To suspend a service, click the relevant Change link in the Activate / Suspend column on the Select Services page to go to the Enable / Disable Service page. Untick the box and Save to suspend the service. To re-enable it, tick the box and Save.
On the Select Services active / inactive services are indicated by the tick box - if the box is ticked the service is active, unticked is inactive.
See also the Holiday Pause function for temporarily suspending all leads for an office for holiday periods etc.